Made with our own premium quality organic herbs and spices, the tropical hibiscus, rosehips, and orange peel give this tea a high vitamin C content. While blended with the citrus flavors of orange and lemon, together all of these herbs and spices produce a deliciously refreshing citrus iced tea. It can be served as the perfect summer iced or sun tea. Caffeine-Free.
Each bag makes 1/2 gallon, contains 4 bags
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
Ingredients: Organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, organic orange peel, organic lemongrass, organic lemon peel, and organic lemon oil.
All herbs certified non gmo and organic.
Suggested Use: Iced Tea preparation for a half-gallon pitcher (2 qts): Bring 4 cups of fresh water to a rolling boil. Gently pour water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-5 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor. Stir before removing tea bag. If desired, add your favorite sweetener. Pour brewed tea into a pitcher and add 4 more cups of cold water and/or ice cubes (to your taste). Chill and enjoy!
Sun Tea preparation for a half-gallon pitcher (2 qts): Use 1 tea bag for each half-gallon of water. Place tea bag in half-gallon jar filled with water. Cap jar loosely and place in sunshine. Steep 3-4 hours. Remove tea bag. Refrigerate within 1 hour. Discard left over tea after 24 hours.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease