This tasty tea blend gives a therapeutic twist to the traditional Chai Tea, without being blended with green or black teas. The primary active ingredient in Turmeric is curcumin, a potent antioxidant to help promote optimum health and well-being and support and your body's natural defenses. This uniquely different flavorful blend offers a delicious chai flavor while providing you with therapeutic qualities. Chai Teas are usually sweetened, so try adding a pinch of stevia, a dash of vanilla, or even milk. It tastes great whether served hot or cold! Caffeine-Free.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
Ingredients: Organic turmeric root, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, organic fennel seed, organic ginger root, organic licorice root, and organic black pepper.
Suggested Use: Add 1 tea bag to 8 oz of boiling water (212°F). Steep 4-5 minutes. Add 2 oz of hot milk (or dairy substitute), and sweeten with honey or sugar to taste.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease