Grow your sprouts using Sproutman®’s Sprout Bag! It’s easy to use, organic, resistant to mold, and incredibly resilient. Invented by Sproutman c. 1979.
- It’s so easy! Just Dip n’ Hang.
- Made from organic, untreated, chemical-free, natural hemp fiber.
- Watch the sprouts grow. Ready as soon as 4-5 days.
- Grows mung bean, broccoli, alfalfa, green pea, lentils, chick pea, adzuki, clover, radish, chives, and more!
- Expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow.
- Stores sprouts. Breathable weave extends the life of produce.
- Durable. Lasts for over 1000 growing cycles.
- Naturally resistant to mold and mildew with perfect drainage and ideal aeration.
With Sproutman®’s Sprout Bag, you can grow pounds of delicious superfoods, right in your kitchen, all year round. Only One Week from Seed to Salad!®
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag makes sprouting easy.
- Just dip 'n hang! Dip the bag with sprouting seeds in water twice per day. Hang the bag on any hook or knob over your sink so it may drain. It takes less than a minute!
- Watch the seeds grow into sprouts!
- Ready for harvest in 3-5 days.
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag is designed specifically for growing sprouts. Naturally resistant to mold and mildew with perfect drainage and ideal aeration.
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag is made from sustainably-produced, untreated, chemical-free hemp fiber. It's easy to use, extremely-durable, and budget friendly––it will last for years so you can always grow a garden of beautiful, healthful sprouts and greens.
- The bag expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow.
- One pound of beans can yield five pounds of bean sprouts!
- Made of 100% all-natural, organic hemp.
- The breathable weave protects and nurtures your sprouts as they grow.
- Grow nearly any variety of sprouts you like